2016 Greek Awards - Apply Today!
Here is the complete 2016 Greek Awards Application Packet. This packet offers information to assist you and your chapter members in completing the awards application. Included are descriptions, criteria and cover sheets for all individual and chapter awards.
If you are looking for a copy of the awards packet for an specific chapter or individual award, click on the corresponding award categories. One (1) winner per council (IFC, NPHC, and Panhellenic) will be selected for each chapter award unless otherwise noted.
- Outstanding Alumni Relations Program
- Outstanding Collaborative Program
- Outstanding Community Service Project
- Outstanding Educational Program
- Outstanding Scholarship Development
- Outstanding Risk Management Program
- Academic Honors
- Outstanding Philanthropy Project
- Most Improved Chapter
- IFC/NPHC/PHC Chapter of the Year (Overall Chapter of the Year selected form council winners)
- IFC/NPHC/PHC Greek Man/Woman of the Year (Overall Man/Woman of the Year selected form council winners)
- New Member of the Year
- Anne Smith Jones Advisor of the Year
- Faculty Member of the Year
Please thoroughly review the information, and contact Shanté Hearst at email@example.com or 859-622-3855 if you have any questions.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 5:00 PM ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1, 2017.
Published on December 28, 2016